Our history at a glance

  • 1901 company was established
  • 1905 the first business premises were built
  • 1937 was handed over to the 2nd generation
  • 1970 a meat products factory was built
  • 1971 stopped slaughtering
  • 1972 was handed over to the 3rd generation
  • 1978 started self-service production
  • 1994 stopped cutting
  • 2000 was handed over to the 4th generation
  • 2004 Works in Barchfeld were opened
  • 2007 Works in Arnstadt were opened